- This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the Internet portal service www.eurobasketballcup.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) of Worldtop Group Spain SLU with corporate address C/Aragon 12-16, 08860, Castelldefels, Barcelona, Spain and C.I.F: B67007914Users of our website are hereby informed of the following policy regarding the processing and protection of the personal data of users and clients. Euro Basketball Cup is responsible for processing the personal data of users of the website and other activities we organize and informs that this data will be processed in accordance with the regulations regarding personal data protection. The owners of the data are informed about the process of using their personal data under the proper conditions of security and professional secrecy for the period that is necessary for us to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, processed and transferred in some cases to a third party, and under the conditions we indicate here. Your data will be proceeded by Euro Basketball Cup organization witch is is a competition organized by the managing company of this domain: Worldtop Group Spain SLU, CIF: B67007914, situated in C/Aragon 12-16, 3-1, Castelldefels (08860), Barcelona, Spain.
- LegislationThe relationship between Worldtop Group Spain SLU and the Users of its remote services on the Website is subject, in general, to the legislation and jurisdiction of Spain.The parties expressly waive any other jurisdictional rights and submit expressly to the rulings of the courts and tribunals of Barcelona, Spain for the settlement of any dispute that may arise in the construal or enforcement of these terms and conditionsContent and useThe User is hereby informed and duly agrees that access to the website in no way constitutes the commencement of any commercial relationship with Worldtop Group Spain SLU.
The owner of the Website does not necessarily identify with any opinions expressed thereon by its collaborators. The Company reserves the right to make without prior notice any changes that it may deem appropriate in its Website, to change, delete from or add to the content and services provided via the Website and to change the way in which content and services are presented and located on its servers. We may collect clients’ data in order to send information packs on your registered events, or provide the clients with updates to our Sport events and to send the client details of any of our products.
The data shall be processed for the purposes of managing our sports events, so we will process your data for managing your user account in some cases and provide access to exclusive content and services for users of events organized by us.
By contacting our services or answering our emails you agree that we:
- Send you the Newsletter of our events we organize during the year, which shall always be personalized and adapted to your interests.
- Send you additional information and invitations to events, or products such as discounts or promotions for our activities, etc.
- Managing registration in the activity we organize of the registered minor. The data will be kept for 7 years after your last registration in the sports event.
- The coaches or team managers of the teams, clubs or agencies who have given us their details as the contact person of the team/club/agency, for being essential for the correct Management of the event, and for being a legitimate interest of our company we inform you about future events that their data will be used to contact them in order to manage any aspect related to the registration in the event and communication in any aspect related to our event.
Intellectual and industrial property
Worldtop Group Spain SLU is the owner of the intellectual property rights of its website’s content, graphic design and codes; therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity performed with the webpage’s content is prohibited (even if the sources were mentioned), unless written consent is given by Worldtop Group Spain SLU. All the commercial names, trademarks and distinctive signs of any kind contained on the Company’s website are the property of its owners and protected by law.
Your data shall not be transferred, sold, rented or made available in any other way to any third party, except to those which supply services to our company, but that in no case shall process the data for their own purposes. We may process your personal data using automated methods. This means that certain decisions are made automatically without human intervention. All of the data that you provide to us will be processed indefinitely as long as you continue being our client, in some cases between a year to 9 years in case of participating in international tournament, training camp and any other event we organize or until the technology available at the moment, considers that you don’t have interest in continue taking part in our events.
The links provided on Worldtop Group Spain SLU’s website serve a mere informational purpose and under no circumstance imply any suggestion, invitation or recommendation.
We justified in processing your data for the following reasons:
- In cases of any event registration in order to take the functioning of the championship/tournament/training camp.
Accuracy and truthfulness of data providedThe User accepts full liability for the accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided and exonerates Worldtop Group Spain SLU from any liability in this regard. The User assures and is answerable in any event for the accuracy, currency and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep those data properly updated. The User agrees to provide full and correct information on registration/subscription forms. Worldtop Group SLU provides no assurances as to the truthfulness of any information not drawn up by the Company itself and identified as coming from other sources and, therefore, assumes no liability for any harm that might be caused by the use of such information. Worldtop Group Spain SLU reserves the right to update, modify and delete the information provided on its Website and to limit or deny access thereto. Worldtop Group SLU accepts no liability for any damage or harm that Users may suffer as a result of errors, shortcomings or omissions in information provided by Worldtop Group SLU provided that it comes from sources other than Worldtop Group Spain SLU
The purposes of Worldtop Group Spain SLU are to maintain and manage relationships with its Users and to provide information.
Should Worldtop Group Spain SLU provide any service aimed specifically at minors, the Company will request the consent of parents, team leaders or guardians before collecting or, as the case may be, automatically processing personal data.
Assignment of data to third parties
Worldtop Group Spain SLU work with third parties witch supply services to our company in order to manage our sports events.
Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
You may send any communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, portability and opposition to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by regular mail to Worldtop Group Spain SLU Ref. GDPR, at C/Aragon 12-16, 08860, Castelldefels, Barcelona, SpainIn order to exercise these rights, it is necessary for you to verify your identity before Worldtop Group Spain SLU by sending a photocopy of your Spanish National identity Document or any other legally valid means. However, you may modify or rectify your registration data on the Website itself after you identify yourself with your username and password.
Worldtop Group Spain SLU has implemented the standards of security for the protection of personal data required by law and makes every attempt to install such further technical means and measures as may be available to it to prevent loss of, misuse of, manipulation of, unauthorized access to and theft of the personal data provided to Worldtop Group Spain SLU. The company accepts no liability for any damage or harm that might result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions or disconnections in the course of the operation of this electronic system for reasons not attributable to Worldtop Group Spain SLU; or delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by shortcomings or overloads in telephone lines or overloads at data processing centers, on the Internet or in other electronic systems; or for any damage that may be caused by third parties as a result of unlawful interference beyond the control of Worldtop Group Spain SLU. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Users should be aware that Internet security measures are not infallible.
Acceptance and consent
The User declares that he/she has been informed of the terms and conditions governing the protection of personal data and hereby accepts and consents to the automatic processing of such data by Worldtop Group Spain SLU in the way and for the purposes indicated in this Personal Data Protection Policy. Some services provided via the portal may entail particular terms and conditions with specific provisions in regard to Personal Data protection.
We are a company registered in Barcelona, Spain and as such any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be dealt within the Spanish courts.
VIDEO/PHOTOGRAPHY PERMISSION AND COPYRIGHTS
During the event, Video footage and photographs may be taking for promotional purposes of the competition. If there are any concerns regarding inappropriate or intrusive photography, these should be reported only via e-mail to the organization address (firstname.lastname@example.org or: email@example.com) and then if necessary also by phone to +34622652220. All rights reserved for www.eurobasketballcup.com. The applied texts, images, graphics and files are subject to the copyright and other acts of protection of the intellectual property. Commercial use or use in other websites or media is not admitted.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that by participating in our event and filling any form we send asking you to fill out, we get from you authorization to use it and send to third parties in order to manage the competition and publishing of pictures in our official website and social media as well as full names of your players (team rosters and data for individual players and team statistics for matches) during the competition and activities we organize and any data in the official tournament website and that your personal data and those of your young players or guardian are accepted by the parent of the child.
Some of the data will be incorporated and treated to a file of personal data, property of Euro Basketball Cup organization guaranteeing its security and confidentiality, with the purpose of the provision and commercialization of our services, reason for which it is necessary to fill in all the fields of the forms we send you, understanding that the information provided must be true and up-to-date, so please be notified of any changes. We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time if you tell us. After paying and entering for your team’s event, the client reminded that he/she have accepted these conditions on behalf of everyone in his/her sports group and the parent of his minor players. You required to abide by all the conditions in this document. Your purchase and participation in any of our activities shall be constituted as acceptance of these terms and conditions.