REGISTRATION

REGISTRATION

Sign up to Euro Youth Basketball Cup

Teams must complete the registration form. This will be done in strict order of arrival. Once it has been done, the organization will contact the responsible person reflected in the registration form to inform of all the steps to follow.

CATEGORIES

U12 –Players born in 2012 – 2013

U14 –Players born in 2010 – 2011

U16 –Players born in 2008 – 2009

U18 –Players born in 2006 – 2007

If you have any questions or doubts about the registration please contact us.
CONTACT

What is included in the price?

Included

  • Cost: 279€ per player full board (triple and quad spacious rooms).

  • Offer for families and staff: 199€ full board (triple or spacious quad room. Extra cost of 5€ night/person for twin room).

  • Payment: by bank transfer (30% to confirm registration and the rest 70% until 20th of May).

  • Bus transfers to all matches.

  • Stay: 3 nights full board from 14.6.2024 to 17.6.2024.

  • Special wishes: Upon consultation.

  • Between 3 to 5 matches.

  • Official referees.
  • Tournament gift (official T-shirt and design sports bottle)

  • Trophy and medals for the first classified.
  • MVP trophy and fair play.

Not included

  • Extra night: 59€ per person (full board).

  • Water Park ”Water World”: 45€ per person including transportation.

  • Transfer from Barcelona airport : 25€ per person for minimum of 18 travelers (both ways are 45€)

  • Barcelona panoramic tour (4 hours): 25€ per person. (Only on the arrival or departure day)

  • Tour option: Camp Nou experience: 32€ per person. (Only for teams who make the panoramic tour)

  • Single room extra: 25€ per night

  • *Transfer services may be shared by one or more teams.

*Each participant must have a special insurance for sports athletes. The organization is not responsible for damage or injury during or in relation with the event.

When is the deadline for registration?

20/5/2024

Last registration date.

21/5/2024

Deadline to send the players list for all the teams.

21/5/2024

Deadline to send the rooming list for the accommodation.

Please note that most categories are completed before the registration deadline, so register and confirm with the payment as soon as possible. Registration by team will be officially certified once 30% have been paid (as a registration fee per team) that will be deducted from the total payment and the remaining 70% must be paid before May 25.

Places are limited and that the only way to ensure enrollment is to make the first payment in the period previously marked. The organization does not guarantee the accommodation and participation of teams that do not meet the deadlines and will be excluded from the tournament, losing the registration fee. Players will share triple rooms and families & staff in a twin rooms. There will be an extra cost for teams asking for a different distribution.

Euro Youth Basketball Cup Program

14/6/2024

Arrival at the Hotel: control & delivery of tournament documentation. Start of the matches of the group stage.

14-15/6/2024

Matches of the group stage.

16/6/2024

Final matches & final ceremony.

17/6/2024

Visiting teams will return to their countries, departing from Barcelona or Girona International Airport.

Schedule

All teams, except local clubs, should arrive no later than Friday, June 14, 2024 at 11 am. The organization will coordinate travel arrangements for foreign teams arriving by air at the Barcelona or Girona International Airport. Teams arriving by own transfer should make their way to the accommodation site on Friday in the morning and will be assisted on arrival by our staff. On match days (June 14, 15th and 16th) shuttle buses will be available to take hosted teams from hotel accommodation to and from the tournament venue.

First round & preliminary matches start Friday morning. All finals will be played Sunday.

The tournament organization reserves the right (if needed) to make adjustments to the tournament format to guarantee that every team plays the same number of matches.

Please note: teams wishing to arrive earlier or depart later than the standard schedule can do so by the online registration form. Extra nights and extra friendly fixtures with local teams can be arranged to you on request.

How do we register our team?

To register your team for the tournament, please fill out the online registration form. After submitting the online form you will receive the instructions how to pay the first payment. Instructions will be sent to your e-mail. Teams allowed to use up to two age waivers.

Euro Youth Basketball Cup is one of the best international tournaments in training categories

Registration Form

    Name of the club
    Full address
    VAT number
    Mail
    Category

    Number of people (players, relatives and technical staff)
    Players
    Technical Staff
    Relatives

    Date of arrival
    Time of arrival & flight number
    Date of departure
    Time of departure & flight number

    Extra nights

    Extra activities - N° of people
    Water World Water Park
    Airport return transfer
    Barcelona panoramic city tour (4 hours)
    Camp Nou experience

    TEAM ROSTER YOUTH EURO BASKETBALL CUP
    Name of the team
    Category Team
    Jersey Color
    Home
    Away
    Phone number of manager/club
    E-mail address
    Facebook club user name
    Instagram club user name

    PLAYER
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname
    NUMBER
    Name and surname

    COACH
    Name and surname
    Name and surname
    Name and surname
    Name and surname

    ADD TEAM PICTURE

    *The program does not include medical insurance, Theft & accident insurance.
    Parents, staff and participants are responsible for medical and travel insurance to cover their stay in Spain. For the players, we recommend to contract a special insurance for sports athletes.

    *The program does not include medical insurance, Theft & accident insurance. Parents, staff and participants are responsible for medical and travel insurance to cover their stay in Spain. For the players, we recommend to contract a special insurance for sports athletes.

    Responsible of the club name and signature
    Contact & Mobile number